Whatsapp status 2023


Nowadays we all use social media like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and chat with our friends. Now, Whatsapp is one of the most famous messenger and we all use them. Whatsapp has a great feature which is status. People like to share their thoughts, feelings by the Whatsapp status feature. So we bring the best Whatsapp status 2023 for you.

Whatsapp status 2020.Whatsapp status
Whatsapp status


If you find the best Whatsapp status 2020 then you are on the right page. Here we share the top best Whatsapp status for free. you can easily use the status on your Whatsapp.

 Here we have amazing latest collection, that you surely going to love it. So witnout getting into any other query let's directly jump into the collection of best whatsapp status 2020 list, on other hand if you really think we have made some efforts than guys don't forget to appreciate our efforts in comments below.


Whatsapp status 2020.Whatsapp status
Whatsapp status



Attutude Status

1.I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
2.The biggest slap to your enemies is your success
3.If you think I am BAD than youre wrong Im the worst.
4.Im not changed its just I grew up and you should try too.
5.I never insult people I only tell them what they are.
6.My attitude based on how you treat me.
7.Im sorry my fault. I forgot youre an Idiot.
8.I dont have a bad handwriting I have my own FONT.
9.I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
10.The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
11.I loved a girl and she broke my heart. Now every piece of my heart love different girls. People called it flirt thats not fair…
12.I know the voices in my head arent real but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
13.Hakuna Matata!!! – The great motto to live life...
14.Yeah You - The one reading my status Get Lost!
15.Dear Mario I wasted my childhood trying to save your girlfriend. Now you help me to save mine.


Cute Status

1.What a day!!!!!!!! Nothing happened and I am tired 🙁
2.I miss that cute and naughty smile which you used to give me 🙁
3.When you truely care for someone their mistakes don’t change your feeling .The mind gets angry but the heart still cares 🙂
4.Your smile……it just works as remedy for me!!☺
5.7 billion smiles in this world but your smile is my favorite 🙂
6.Efficiency of love = (faith × time) / money
7.I am sweet, but honey is you . Flower is me , but fragrance is you . Happy I am but reason is you..
8.Whatever makes you feel bad, leave it. Whatever makes you smile, keep it.
9.No you’ll never be alone when darkness comes, I’ll light the Night with Stars Hear my Whispers in the dark !! ❤
10.I am sweet, but honey is you . Flower is me , but fragrance is you . Happy I am but reason is you..
11.That’s so sweet when couples act like bestfriends and bestfriends act like couples.
12.Treating a girl like a Princess is the best feeling the girl could ever fee
13.I am a broken crayon…!!! But I can still fill your life with colour..!!
14.#Dont wait for the perfect moment,take a moment and make it perfect…
15.I am Happy with my Life… Me, My books & My Dreams.


Life Status

1.A single moment of true joy is more powerful than a lifetime of sorrow.
2.A life without suffering is a life without happiness.
3.A mistake is only a mistake if you don’t learn anything from it, once you learned something from it, it becomes a lesson.
4.A life without challenge would be like going to school without lessons to learn.
5.A life of success and achievement is a direct result of utilizing the power of positive thinking.
6.Never judge anyone till you’ve heard the full story and found out why they do the things they do.
7.Pray, not to ask God for what you need, but to thank god for what you have. For he knows what you need and when you need it!
8.Sometimes, you just have to do some stupid things in life to find out who are the ones who will stay on and accept you..
9.A person’s success depends on their commitment.
10.After destruction there is construction. Only on letting go will new opportunities comes up
11.If you want life to smile at you, give it your good mood first
12.If people talk about you, you shouldn’t be sad. You must be pretty special if they use their time talking about you 🙂
13.Sometimes you have to drop some things in order for you to carry more important things.
14.Its not that how tragically we suffer, its how miraculously we live..
15.If you want life to smile at you, give it your good mood first


Funny Status

1.Life is too short to be serious all the time. So if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me I will laugh at you 😀
2.204 countries, 805 Islands, 7 seas, 7+ Billion people and I’m still single.
3.My secret talent is getting tired without doing anything. 😀.
4.The new way of forgetting your past is deleting your chats 😛
5.The world could be amazing when you are slightly strange.
6.Women loves shoes bcz no matter how much & whatever they eat, the shoe always fits
7.My teacher today gave 45 minute speech about not wasting time.
8.3 horrible things in life: 1) Slow Internet. 2) Slow Internet. 3) Slow Internet.
9.Men have feelings too. For example, we feel hungry.
10.Hey there! I’m using my brain.
11.Women loves shoes bcz no matter how much & whatever they eat, the shoe always fits
12.Thank God there is No Hindi version of WhatsApp otherwise "Last Seen" would be "Antim Darshan" .
13.Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.
14.I put my heart n soul into my work and lost my brain in d process
15.I don’t know why I keep a plastic bag at home full of plastic bags.


Sad Status

1.did everything right for someone that does everything wrong..
2.I never stopped loving you, I just stopped showing it
3.If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.
4.I fought to keep your love,you didnt fight to keep mine.Thats the difference between you and me.
5.I don’t understand the love at all..I guess it;s beauty is only at the beginning..
6.Everybody is going to hurt you you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
7.It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember..
8.I am not worthy of being in love…
9.I don’t know why I keep a plastic bag at home full of plastic bags.
10.My tears are like anchors that sink my heart to the depths of the deepest ocean….
11.I was born the day you kissed me, and I died inside the night you left me. But I lived, oh how I lived while you loved me.
12.Temporary happiness isn’t worth long term pain…
13.She is the kind of girl who is always smiling and loves to laugh
14.If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.
14. Did everything right for someone that does everything wrong..


Flirt Status

1.Far in distance, but near at heart, you’ll always be the angel of my heart.
2.Flirting is like a game of Chess. One wrong move ….. and you are married :)
3.If God ever created something more beautiful than you, he would have kept it for himself.
4.I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
5.It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!
6.You are the first person who has been able to make my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.
7.Every night I go home crying because I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.
8.It doesn’t require a special day to express how much I Love You. If every ordinary day is more than special when I am with you.
9.I have a big hug waiting for you anytime you need one.
10.I think I can die happy now, coz I’ve just seen a piece of heaven.
11.I can’t read lips unless they’re touching mine.
12.God was showing off when He created you.
13.Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
14.The truth is words can’t define the way I feel for you.
15.One smile can’t change the world but your smile changes mine.


Good Morning Status

1.A sweeter smile, a brighter day, hope everything turns out great for you today. Good Morning
2.Good morning my friends. It’s a new day and I hope things get better. For this I did pray, may all of your problems be out on their way on this bright morning that starts this new day.
3.Today I pray for you a heart free of sadness, a mind free of worries, a life full of gladness, a body free of illness & a day full of God’s blessings. Good Morning
4.Good Morning! If nobody has told you they love you YET today let me be the FIRST I love you! Have a blessed day..
5.Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every morning we wake up is the first day of the rest of our life.
6.Did you feel a little warm in the morning? I sent you warm hugs in my thoughts! Good morning and have a wonderful day.
7.Wake up each day and be thankful for life. Good Morning.
8.My mum at night: Goodnight sweet dreams I love you.
In the morning: Wake the fuck up you lazy piece of shit.
9.I wake up early like everybody does. It's just that I turn off the alarm then and sleep.
10.The best feeling: When you wake up at 5am and realize you still have more hours to sleep.
11.A sweeter smile, a brighter day, hope everything turns out great for you today. Good Morning
12.It is a good morning exercise for a research scientist to discard a pet hypothesis every day before breakfast. It keeps him young.
13.Good morning my friends. It’s a new day and I hope things get better. For this I did pray, may all of your problems be out on their way on this bright morning that starts this new day.
14.Today I pray for you a heart free of sadness, a mind free of worries, a life full of gladness, a body free of illness & a day full of God’s blessings. Good Morning
15.Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen.


Good Night Status

1.As the day turns into night. Keep your worries out of sight. No matter how tough the world may seem, you still deserve the sweetest dreams and good night.
2.Remember to put me in your dreams and make that dream INTENSE. Love you good night.
3.Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger but I love you now.
4.Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it? Good Night. See you in dreams world.
5.Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.
6.When an angel came to me, he asked: What is your wish for tonight? I said Please take care of the person reading this message. Good Night!
7.I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving good night.
8.You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can’t sleep without saying goodnight.
9.As the day turns into night. Keep your worries out of sight. No matter how tough the world may seem, you still deserve the sweetest dreams and good night.
10.Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger but I love you now.
11.You make my day special now please make my night remember able by coming to my dreams. GoodNight
12.Good Night messages doesn’t only mean good night or sweet dreams. It also silently says that I think of you before going to bed. Good Night. Mmmmmmuah
13.One day I shall rule the World! Until then, I am going to bed. Good Night :D
14.Let’s go to bed. I’m tired of this day. I need a new one. Good Night
15.I wish I could be there to hold u tight, instead of saying this loving GOOD NIGHT.


Motivational Status

1.Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
2.You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.
3.Motivation is what gets you started and Habit is what keeps you going.
4.The best revenge is to be successful. It’s to stay strong and move forward in life; never stopping, never giving up, never take a step back.
5.The size of your problems is nothing compared with your ability to solve them. Don’t overestimate your problems and underestimate yourself.
6.The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Always put your fears behind you and your dreams in front of you.
7.If youre not doing the things that you love, then your life is not worth living. What are you here for?
8.You never fail until you stop trying.
9.Whatever brings you down, will eventually make you stronger.
10.Decision defines destiny..
11.Never stop dreaming. Yesterday’s dream can become the reality of tomorrow, and the innovation of the future.
12.If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.
13.Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
14.Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.
15.The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.


Relationship Status

1.My heart skips a beat.
2.The Biggest Relation In World Is FRIENDSHIP
3.A "Mistake" is when something is done once, and learned upon... If repeated consistently, it's a "Habit"; a "Failure" is nothing more than a habitual mistake!!
4.Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.
5.Worst part of being in a relationship is that you have to take bath on weekends also. :P
6.Usually relationships end when people get tired of pretending to be the person their partner likes. :')
7.Someone who does not accept u at your worst has no right to be with u at your best :)
8.I love the way we can playfully argue... i guess that just makes us so much stronger
9.Hiding the truth is the same as telling a lie. Be open, honest, and tell everything. If you have to hide it, you shouldn't be doing it in the first place.
10.When a man loves a woman, periodically he needs to pull away before he can get closer.
11.I want an honest relationship with someone who will be afraid losing me.
12.Relationships start with "can we talk ?" :)
And Then ends with "we need to talk"
13.Good relations don't need any promises, terms or conditions . It just need TWO people "SHE" who can TRUST and "HE" who can be LOYAL
14.if you value a relationship treat it with respect and kindness
15.We rarely confide in those who are better than we are.


Valentine Status

1.Love is not having someone give you the world. Love is creating a whole new world together. Happy Valentines Day
2.Forget being my valentine… Be mine forever.
3.You are my true love because with you all my dreams seem real and possible. Happy Valentines Day
4.It is true love that makes you care so much and this true love honey is what keeps us together. Be my valentine.
5.I’ve been waiting my whole life for you. Be my valentine.
6.May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.
7.A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.
8.My every movement spent with you is diamond for me. I love you my Valentine.
9.Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. BE My Valentine
10.Valentines Day = Single Awareness Day
11.Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before.
12.Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
13.Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.
14.What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day
15.Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.


New Year Status

1.Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one. That rewards all your future endeavors with success.
2.Don’t wait for a new year to change your perspective. Get up and be proactive today!
3.Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Aishwarya Rai, Arnold, Jennifer Lopez, Amitabh Bachhan & Me.. All the Stars wish You a Very Happy New Year.
4.May this new year bring many opportunities your way, To explore every joy of life & turning all your dreams into reality & all your efforts into great achievements.
5.Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness and prosperity.
6.New year begins, let us pray that it will be a year with peace, happiness and abundance of new friends, God bless us through out the new year.
7.Every man should be born again on the first day of JANUARY. Start with a fresh page
8.Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
9.Sending you wishes for a happy year filled with health, prosperity, love and loads of fun!
10.Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one. That rewards all your future endeavors with success.
11.We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
12.Wish you happy holidays season with unforgetable Christmas and New Year.
13.You are a dreamer, and you are an achiever. May you dream and achieve bigger feats, with every passing year. All the best for the new year.
14.May this new year all your dreams turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
15.Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits.




I hope you guys love this collection. If you have any question or you need other types of status leave a comment below. And don't forget to share with your friends.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.